Saturday, March 20, 2010

it's wabbit season.

I woke up at 6am this morn, to do what you ask? To kill i say.
This morning was so very lovely considering the brutality i had planned. Doug and i put on our cammo and ventured forth into the unknowns of "out back Ranga-roo"
Our target were the many thousands of inbred bunnies that live in the scrub. Our weapon! compound bow MOTHER FUCKERRRRRR!
Did we kill? To be honest.. No.
Did we kick ass.... Yes.
It was brilliant! I want to kill bunnies more often!
I even got to have an arrow ricochet of some trees :)
I have no idea what we would of done if we actually hit one of the bunnies!
Owell in my opinion waking up early was totally worth it!
Perhaps instead of the bow I'll bite the heads of the cute furry 4 toed fucks next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment