Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I need a hero.

This is to you rando Formspring abuser! I can only assume if you stalk my formspring you stalk my blog :) Yes you make me feel higher then you!

I will try and make this as deep as possible.

In my opinion anonymous abuse is the lowest form of abuse! So much is wrong with being cowardly!
but i must admit i find it funny and upsetting at the same time. As soon as it happens i try to think of anyone who would want to make me upset. Then i get angry that someone would be so low as to do it secretly. You gain so much less when you do things secretly. But i guess the lovely thing is i make my assumptions and yes the result is filthy! Slutty and cunty all at the same time.

Congrats at making me lose even more respect for you!
Douglas you are awesome and as the caronna box in my bed room says " Doug kicks shit" That you do...
You and Brittani are my hero's stay cool and continue to influence me!

No comments:

Post a Comment