Monday, April 5, 2010

A while.

Five days have passed since my last post? It doesn't feel like that. Well not much has happened in that space of time. My biggest excitement was going to the "Lithgow plaza"! what a joy..

I have been on the cyber networks mostly, I have been watching films and TV series. One of which is "the vampire diaries" this, as much as i hate to admit it, is pretty damn good. But one flaw to this show is how everyone in it is conventionally "perfect" looking this dulls my sense of reality... because i watch these flawless women, then hobble over to the kitchen and catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror and realise how un "perfect" i am, and start to hate myself. But when i think about it, I myself are not attracted to completely flawless people, I'm attracted to something that defines that person such as an odd laugh, and odd feature and a flawed personality. This gets me to thinking, every teenage girl and most likely women wants to be perfect, but to me that in it's self is flawed because to me i find imperfections perfect! it may be contradictory but it's just how i see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment